By Jacqueline Martin,Nicholas Price
Exam Board: AQA
First educating: September 2017
First examination: June 2018
This name has been licensed by way of AQA
Accurately hide the breadth of content material within the new 2017 AQA A-level specification with this textbook written through major legislations authors, Jacqueline Martin and Nicholas fee.
This enticing and obtainable textbook presents assurance of the hot AQA A-level legislation specification and contours authoritative and up to date fabric at the very important alterations to the law.
- publication 1 covers all essential devices for AS-level and for yr 1 of a two-year course.
- very important, up to date and engaging instances and eventualities spotlight key points.
- dialogue and job projects bring up your figuring out of more challenging concepts.
- perform questions and 'check your understanding' inquiries to support your scholars organize for his or her exams.
- Jacqueline Martin LLM has ten years' event as a working towards barrister and has taught legislations in any respect levels.
- Nicholas cost is an skilled instructor of legislation and an A-Level legislation textbook author.
Read or Download AQA A-level Law for Year 1/AS (A Level Law) PDF
Best family & health law books
Do you hate being a legal professional? I did. So does pretty much each legal professional. the good news is that you're accountable for your lifestyles and you'll make a transformation. now not your mother. no longer your folks. You. you may get out. This ebook seems to be into why humans go away the legislations and what their recommendations are, from beginning their very own company to operating the world over for a corporation that has a objective except making revenue and destroying lives.
Conversation technology and problems play an enormous half in lots of criminal instances, fairly twist of fate, incapacity and clinical malpractice litigation. it is usually essential to be certain the character and volume of accidents and the consequences they've got at the skill to speak and, as a result, at the caliber of lifestyles.
* A Jide Obi legislations bookAll The Author's Essays chosen For Publishing After The Feb 2012 Bar examination! !! replied and analyzed multi-state bar exam questions. advice: Do them many times until eventually you ranking a hundred% ahead of relocating directly to one other set of MBEs. do that with all MBE fabric you've got.
Examination Board: AQALevel: AS/A-levelSubject: LawFirst educating: September 2017First examination: June 2018This identify has been authorized via AQAAccurately conceal the breadth of content material within the new 2017 AQA A-level specification with this textbook written by means of top legislation authors, Jacqueline Martin and Nicholas expense.
Additional info for AQA A-level Law for Year 1/AS (A Level Law)
AQA A-level Law for Year 1/AS (A Level Law) by Jacqueline Martin,Nicholas Price