By Robert D. Lesslie
From bestselling writer Robert Lesslie (over 400,000 books bought) comes an all-new number of exciting thought from the emergency room. subscribe to first responders and ER medical professionals as they stumble upon life-or-death occasions, placing their education and ideology to the try. Be uplifted as you meet real-life angels, such as
- Elton, a bold street patrolman who dangers all of it to avoid disaster
- James, the orthopedic tech with a God-given expertise for mending hearts
- Shep, a principled fireplace captain whose most crucial lesson spares considered one of his own
- Denton, the tireless paramedic who rescues an injured man...from a hospital
- Maybelle, a devoted nursery volunteer who makes a life-saving diagnosis
As you learn those heart-pounding tales of religion within the face of most unlikely odds, you may be reminded loving and merciful God appoints angels, these you could and can't see, to observe over you and interfere in your behalf.
Read or Download Angels to the Rescue: Inspirational Real-Life Stories from an ER Doctor PDF
Best biographies of christianity books
From the Hood to the Hill is Chaplain Black's tale of overcoming unpromising beginnings within the ghettos of Baltimore. His travels via uncharted waters exemplify God's energy for switch. learn his tale and become aware of the way you, too, can flow towards remarkable pride via a residing religion in God.
A desirable and demanding determine in black American spiritual heritage. Samuel Robert Cassius was once born to a slave mom and a white father in Virginia in 1853 and have become a member of the Restorationist stream (Disciples of Christ) whereas a coal miner in Indiana. For the remainder of his lengthy lifestyles (he died in 1931 at age 78), Cassius was once an energetic evangelist, prolific publicist, devoted chief of black Disciples, and an outspoken and uncompromising opponent of racism in faith and society.
'You will practice miracles and solid out demons and evil spirits in my name,' acknowledged the Lord to layman Jerry Leonard. at the start, Jerry refused simply because he knew that folks are persecuted in that kind of ministry. however the Lord endured, and Jerry relented, and that is No challenge for the Lord! is his tale of therapeutic and deliverance.
As a missionary within the Sudan, amid unrest and conflict following Sudanese independence, Nikkel wrote those quasi-public letters -- missionary epistles --to his neighbors and supporters again domestic within the united states. those letters current a bright photograph of day-by-day fight in an impoverished, war-torn, yet lavishly appealing state.
- Our Father: The Prodigal Son Returns
- From The Rough Side of the Mountain to the Other Side
- From Atheism to Christianity: The Story of C. S. Lewis
- Homosexuality: Dispel the Myth, Mend the Broken Pieces
- Alexander Schmorell: Saint of the German Resistance
Additional resources for Angels to the Rescue: Inspirational Real-Life Stories from an ER Doctor
Angels to the Rescue: Inspirational Real-Life Stories from an ER Doctor by Robert D. Lesslie